Orange- 6 facts about my hometown
1. It’s located right on a peninsula. So it’s pretty difficult to drive anywhere without hitting water at some point. Because of this, it floods a lot in my neighborhood.
2. We’re known for crabbing and fishing. Crab factories smell terrible.
3. We have an annual pirate festival. People dress up like pirates and dance and eat food and it’s super fun.
4. My town has been burned down twice. I forgot why it was burned the first time. But the second time it was burned in the civil war by the Confederates because they didn’t want the Union invading it. Can’t invade an on-fire town, now can you?!
5. We also have a lot of military bases and stuff here (historical and modern). Something about bay areas being good for that. I dunno. But they have killer firework displays on the 4th of July.
6. One time, I was in Texas and when I told a guy that I was from my town, he looked at me with wide eyes and said “I didn’t know white people lived there!”
Red- 5 facts about my best friend
(I have a number of best friends, tbh. So if someone asks me this question again, I’ll give another answer.)
1. He takes 2 hour long showers and sings opera VERY loudly while he does it. At least he has a great singing voice.
2. It takes him longer to get ready in the morning than it took me to get ready for prom. And he legitimately wears the SAME thing every day, just in different shades of green and blue.
3. He wears blue half of the week and green on the other half. I once stole all of his blue shirts so he’d be forced to wear green on the wrong day. He had a spare blue shirt hidden under his mattress.
4. Like all of my best friends, he takes care of me when I’m sick even when I’m shaking and scared and don’t want anyone to see me so weak.
5. The kind of tea he drinks in the morning will determine how he acts for the entire rest of the day.
White- 3 Facts about my Personality
1. I get jealous very easily. Of everyone and everything. For no reason. It’s a healthy-jealousy and is never bitter or vicious. I just manage to find SOMETHING to be envious of in everyone that I meet.
2. I’m REALLY sarcastic, but I don’t mean anything by it. I’ve been accused of being emotionally abusive because of it though. I’m actually a bleeding heart, deep down inside. But I cover it up with a thick layer of sarcastic asshole.
3. I make stupid faces when I greet people as I pass them on the street. It’s my own way to telling them that I’m comfortable with them and want to make them smile. And if they do smile, then that’s all I need to brighten my day.
Your room is almost as cool as you are. =]
It’s also an out-of-control mess, just like me.
1. I still haven’t unpacked from school. So it’s a horrid mess.
2. There is literally fabric everywhere. I can’t escape it. It’s piled up on shelves, threatening to fall down and crush me in my sleep.
3. My door is a split door. So it opens up on top to let in the fresh air but I can shut the bottom to keep monsters away.
4. I never turn on my overhead light. All of my light source comes from two pretty brass lamps and my window.
5. My room design is meticulously themed around steampunk and giraffes, which I did when I was 16 and I still think it’s the best.
6. I used to be vehemently against putting posters on my wall. But there is now a huge one right over my desk of a video game character. He goes with the decor, so it’s alright.
7. There are a LOT of giraffes in here. And I mean a LOT.
8. The phone in my room doesn’t work anymore. I keep it in there because it looks so pretty. It’s ring was so loud and shrill that it was giving our cat panic attacks. It was pretty funny. But also kind of sad. We didn’t bother fixing it after it mysteriously stopped working one day.
9. My bed is a trundle unit. So there is a second bed underneath it. That means that my bed is pretty high off of the ground. When I was little, I used to use the lower-bed as a step-stool to get to the real bed. I also used it as a trampoline.
10. The side of my bedroom wall opens up into the attic through a hidden panel. That’s right suckers, I have a secret hideout.
Bioshock ~ Cosplay by aingeal11
We can all go home. Cosplay has been won.